- Computation position of Moon, Sun, Cygnus, Sagittarius, Cassiopeia, Taurus, Leo and Aquarius.
- Extreamly accurate doppler calculation from 50Mhz to 10GHz
- Ideal for Radio Astronomy and EME communication systems.
- RA/DEC value free of choice, you can track any celestial bodie.
- Azimuth and elevation motor controlling for all targets plus two free of choice AZ/EL positions
- Interfacing with different absolute encoders: 10,11,12 bit SSI (binary,Gray) Megatron MAB25/28 and A2-S-S US Digital
- Interfacing with POSITAL Inclinometer for precise EL readings (special for big dishes and/or high microwave operation)
- 0.1 degree resolution for AZ/EL
- PWM soft start/stop for smooth tracking
- Selectable step size for tracking (full, half, quarter resolution)
- Selectable offset for azimuth and elevation (+/- 9.9 degrees)
- Antenna Position option (after firmware v7.1) to simplified fine tunning antenna position (read AN-03 for more details)
- DC interface for electric motors 36VDC / 3.5amps.
- Operation by 4 buttons at controller
- Software DRITrack v2.1 software (free for DRIACS-G2 customers) for remote control via RS-232/USB port (only Windows OS)
- Easy QTH/Time programming via DRITrack v2.1 included Grid locator converter to LAT/LON
- Nonvolatile storage for all parameters, up to 5 years.
- Real time clock
- 20 x 4 character LCD, 76 x 26mm view area
- Incremental encoders supported with extra converter board "but not recomended".
- OPTION 1: Big LCD display 20x4, 123.5 x 43 mm view area
- OPTION 2: extra board interface DRIGPS-1 unit to upload LAT/LON and GPS time snyc. automatic, specially for DXpeditions
- OPTION 6: Modifications to support POSITAL Inclinometer
OPTIONS UNDER DEVELOPMENT:
- OPTION 3: High currect DC interface up to 20amp 36VDC with PWM support for soft start/stop (for big antennas)
- OPTION 4: Ardunino Leonardo Web interface for remote control via Web connection. (No PC required)
- OPTION 5: NTP time update via internet for UTC time. (No PC required)
New Inclinometer option for EL
This is a new option available to use a POSITAL inclinometer with the DRIACS-G2, Thanks' to Michael DL1YMK, who discover this extremely precise inclinometer and Hannes OE5JFL, who develop the changes on the firmware, now is possible to interface the POSITAL inclinometer and reach extremely accurate Elevation readings. The POSITAL inclinometer is much expensive than the traditional MAB25 but the installation is very simple and has no mechanical parts on it. Is intended to be used by stations with big antennas and for those who are looking for much more precise EL system and easy installation compared with traditional Absolute encoders.The interface board needs small modifications and also the splitter board; I will not have POSITAL inclinometers in stock. The regular price is aprox. 350.00 EUR but if you want to introduce in your system I can prepare your DRIACS-G2 to interface the inclinometer.
Last batch 2016 is open, delivery programed for Oct-Nov 2016, next batch expected for April 2017. The DRIACS-G2 will come with a new Megatron encoders due the fact the MAB-25 is retired from the market. Place your order ASAP. The new price is 550.00 EUR (new 12bit Megatron encoders included)